Wednesday, May 7, 2014

New content coming soon!

Hello there,

So I came to realize that my last post was published last February, and a very close fitness partner noted that I should get back into blogging after stumbling on my humble electronic blog, and that I shall get back to in the very near future.

I am currently doing a hybrid program of road running and Asylum volume 1&2 workouts (done by coach Brandon) , as well as playing football twice a week.

Post MRR half-marathon hamstring injury and recent ankle strain were minor obstacles in the past few months to my ever growing quest towards having a healthier, fitter physique but I like the way things are flowing at the moment.

I'm eager to see how things will turn out, for me and for you.

All the best,

Harith.

No comments:

Post a Comment