Friday, January 3, 2014

INSANITY: THE ASYLUM - VOLUME TWO: Day 27 - CHAMPIONSHIP (SUDDEN DEATH OT)

INSANITY: THE ASYLUM - VOLUME TWO:  

Yes, I'm extremely and sincerely glad and proud that I managed to complete my first round of the second volume of Asylum without skipping a day, missing a workout, or changing any thing on the schedule.

However, this post will be about the day 27 workout itself, the CHAMPIONSHIP and I will post a whole review about the program sometime next week.

Today's last workout was the highly anticipated grand finale, the mother of all sports. 

I did very good throughout the workout, pretty much like last week. I had better form on the speed skating exercise, that I can say.

The Olympic weight lifting round 3 and round 4 remains my hardest enemies, due to my weakness to anything upper-body strength related.

The final SUDDEN DEATH OT fit test was awesome, I managed to get all the sequences correct with no mistake at all with minimal mess to the agility ladder, and I broke my record and met my goal of doing 9 solid rounds.

I really wish I had my Polar FT7 heart rate monitor already, because I felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest after I was done doing the fit-test.

This concludes what I have to say about today, it was a great ride with this program and I'll definitely get back to it.

Write you soon.

Peace.

Video highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MG2SXWIhnc


No comments:

Post a Comment