Tuesday, January 28, 2014

POST THE ASYLUM - VOLUME TWO UPDATE!

Hello ya'll,

So I promised myself to write a final review about NSANITY: THE ASYLUM - VOLUME TWO after having finished the program earlier this month, but I was busy with field trips and university and well, life, so I'll eventually get to that soon enough.

But since I finally got my official Beachbody Agility Ladder and my brand new Polar FT7 heart-rate monitor today I felt that I should get back to this blog, because even if nobody reads or cares, it is the way in which I feel the application of my commitment.

Say hello to the new ingredients of my fitness gourmet recipe

I've been taking it a bit easier ever since I finished the volume two, mainly between running, football (soccer) and beach volley ball. I also tried one of P90X3's cardio workout, "Accelerator" and it was no joke, and also did a couple Beta T25 workouts.

It all comes down to one very special event that is taking place on the 31st of January, which is my very first Half-Marathon race.

This being my first race my main concern and target is just finishing, but my ego wants to do that in less than two hours, which is very far away from happening by the look of my average pace during my previous runs which did not come close to the 21.1 kilometers mark.

My first recorded workout using the FT7

Today was my last training session in which I ran a light 5K, tomorrow will be "Relief" which is just stretching, followed by an off-day before the race.

See you afterwards,

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Latex Resistance Band Manufacturer

    ReplyDelete