Wednesday, January 1, 2014

INSANITY: THE ASYLUM - VOLUME TWO: Day 25 - BACK & 6-PACK and PURE CONTACT

Hello everybody,

Working out on the first day of the new year. New year's resolution? No, just me continuing my quest towards getting fitter, every day. 

So I'm sitting down sipping my post-workout milk shake (Avocado, Kiwi, Skimmed Milk and Strawberry protein powder if you want to know) and writing this post after the second double workout day in a row. 

Now BACK & 6-PACK is a really strange workout when it comes to duration, in the sense that it is not a short workout but time flies by so quickly because you're constantly changing from working on your back to working your abs. 

Today was without doubt the best time in which I performed this workout, I got more reps in and had better form. 

The PURE CONTACT was also better because I knew what was coming and I did not need to look at the screen so often, but those damn pike up routines are hard as hell!

Volleyball practice did not take place, and I'm still thinking on whether I'll join football later on.

Tomorrow will be the blessed OFF-DAY STRETCH.

See ya'll after tomorrow.

Peace.

Video highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQQ7RQeOAQg


No comments:

Post a Comment