Tuesday, December 31, 2013

INSANITY: THE ASYLUM - VOLUME TWO: Day 24 - POWER LEGS & AB SHREDDER

Hello you,

Well, day 24 of this amazing journey only contributes to the "fact" that this program gets harder every day, because of the following simple concept: with each week, you improve your stamina, strength and endurance,which makes you last longer and push harder which makes it eventually a harder workout!

That being said, I enjoyed doing the POWER LEGS just as much I did in any of the previous three weeks. I like leg workouts because that is where my strength relatively is, and because it helps me a lot with football (soccer).

The downsides I went through today is that I messed up the ladder more than I wanted to (Optimally, I would like to not mess the up ladder, but that's still difficult to achieve).

The upsides is that I managed to last longer in the squat pulses in the last burnout.

After finishing the power legs, it was time for shredding the abs. Now I must say that I took a short break between these brutal workouts because I was really hurting after the final burnout and it was a good move to do so.

I got better doing AB SHREDDER for the second time today and I managed to complete the V-Hold/In and Out Abs pyramid till the end.

I also did better with the elbow related moves such as the elbow rolls with the knee taps.

Tomorrow will be BACK & 6-PACK and PURE CONTACT, and it might be a crazy day if I show up for both volleyball and football practices. We'll see how it goes.

Happy new years!

Video highlights: http://youtu.be/uxDu9TlOdH0

No comments:

Post a Comment