Wednesday, December 25, 2013

INSANITY: THE ASYLUM - VOLUME TWO: Day 18 - BACK & 6-PACK and PURE CONTACT

Hello ya'll,

Today (25.12) I made the mistake of working out after my football practice that lasted well a over an hour.

I paid for this mistake during the second double day in a row, and the drawback was clear already during the warm up jumping jacks in the BACK & 6-PACK routine.

I think I had better form with the superman holds, but I still struggle with the superman dumbbell raises or what ever they are called.

Now after being totally destroyed and completely fatigued, I had to press play yet again with the PURE CONTACT workout which I did for the very first time.

It's aim is to train the athlete on how to contact the ground with proper form.

Shaun T goes nuts on the pike ups on this one, as if the abs weren't engaged enough in the previous workout!

I'm really extremely happy and glad that tomorrow will be OFF-DAY STRETCH because I'm very, very sore.

Peace out.

Video highlights: http://youtu.be/Mp5jWNDwsKA


No comments:

Post a Comment