Tuesday, December 10, 2013

INSANITY: THE ASYLUM - VOLUME TWO: Day 3 - POWER LEGS

Come on ya'll, lets go!

Day 3 in the books is done and I must say that I really enjoyed this burning workout, way more than I enjoyed Vertical Plyo in the first volume.

I think the main reason to this is due to the fact that my quads are the strongest part in my body, unlike my upper body strength which really needs work.

That however does not mean that I didn't sweat and struggle with today's workout, oh no, I did big time!

The last burnout with the different squat pulses and lunge pulses is straight up nut jobs from Shaun T.

Tomorrow will be a long ass day, as I'll be having a field trip with my major from 8.30 AM till 5 PM followed by a volleyball practice session for an hour, and then I should be doing my BACK & 6-PACK workout which I still have no idea on what it holds.

Keep on pushing!

Video highlights: http://youtu.be/m7ptF8pE02A


No comments:

Post a Comment