Tuesday, December 24, 2013

INSANITY: THE ASYLUM - VOLUME TWO: Day 17 - POWER LEGS & AB SHREDDER

Crazy, crazy day.

After dropping my mother to the hospital and checking my sister in to the delivery ward at midnight , I got a call at 8:57 AM telling me that I have become an uncle.

I did not have much sleep yesterday, and today was a hectic long crazy happy day!

I finally managed to find the time to do my double workout at around 10 pm, and I just had my post-workout meal and looking at the video footage I took while working out and started to fall asleep sitting on my desk and that is when I decided to starting writing this post.

Now I was kind of tired already, but I pushed through and I did really well with the POWER LEGS routine. The last burnout is still very, very difficult and its amazing to see how Scott whom is Shuan T's "professional soccer player" is struggling with the pulses.

But that's not all - today was the first time featuring the AB SHREDDER and this workout is no joke!

Some of the moves like the elbow roll looks easy and it is not difficult to perform but very hard to maintain.

What I personally need to have is a better mat, a one that doesn't move around easily and sticks to the ground. My mat was basically all over the place and I had to eventually remove it from underneath the agility ladder and do some of the moves over the rough floor.

Tomorrow's is also going to be a double day with BACK & 6-PACK and the new PURE CONTACT workout which I yet have to try out.

Happy holidays everyone.

Video highlights: http://youtu.be/AF8Q-b6iYAc




No comments:

Post a Comment