Friday, December 20, 2013

INSANITY: THE ASYLUM - VOLUME TWO: Day 13 - CHAMPIONSHIP (SUDDEN DEATH OT)

Aint nothing like the CHAMPIONSHIP yo!

First of all I would like to state how thankful and great full I am that I don't have to do this workout during one of the week days.

Having done this workout twice by now, I think it's safe to say that Game Day from volume one is slightly more difficult. I mean when I reached the SUDDEN DEATH OT fit test today I was like "is that it?!!"

Yes, the workout is tough and its energy demanding, but I don't think its tougher than Game Day.

Something I don't like is that the warm up is straight up sprints, which is not optimal for the heart rate, but hey, I guess we're all used to pumping up the heart rate with Shaun T.

I definitely did better this time with better form after taking a peak on my video footage.

Regarding the SUDDEN DEATH OT fit test, I started doing it and then paused after one or two rounds to really take a moment and watch the sequence clearly so that I don't miss any move, and after doing that I must say I did really well not missing any move on the sequences.

 I did hit the ladder and screw it up badly during one of the rounds and that slowed me down, but I managed to get 8 full rounds this time (I got 6.5 rounds last week)

I'm really liking this program and I'm eager to see how week 3 will be like with the new two workouts (AB SHREDDER and PURE CONTACT).

Tomorrow will be rest day baby!

Video highlights: http://youtu.be/zio0Hwx-Hrg

No comments:

Post a Comment