Sunday, December 8, 2013

INSANITY: THE ASYLUM - VOLUME TWO: Day 1 - X TRAINER

So it begins - the 28 days journey to a new athletic level is down to 27 days.

The first day on the books should be a double workout, the first being the agility tutorial but I though it was enough just watch it instead of actually practicing it with shaun T - I WAS MISTAKEN

The X TRAINER workout is an amazing hybrid of the three basic workouts from volume one: "Speed and Agility", "Strength" and "Vertical Plyo".

I had to pause and rewind the video a few times to get my agility drills in rhythm.

One of the toughest moments in the workout was definitely the leaping push ups with the one arm burpees, if that does not do it for you, I don't know what will!

I think it will be vital that I do the agility tutorial a couple of times to be able to keep with the agility drills on the video next time.

Tomorrow will be the dreaded UPPER ELITE.. OH BOY!

Day 1 video highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAiA4w6aBTQ


No comments:

Post a Comment