Monday, December 23, 2013

INSANITY: THE ASYLUM - VOLUME TWO: Day 16 - UPPER ELITE

Woah, this is definitely the toughest workout in the series for me, and the reason being is that I'm really weak in the arms and the chest.

First of all, I stated earlier that I was using 10 kg's and 7.5 kg's. Well it turns out that the 7.5's were actually 6.25's so you see how bad I'm struggling!

I upped the weights up to make it 7.5's and I managed to stick around with the 10's a bit more this time, but overall I don't feel that I did much better than last week.

One move I managed to complete this week was the moving triceps dips, I was really thrilled I got that one right.

I've seen some practitioners up their weights by five pounds (2.2 kg's) every week, wow, that's real dedication. I'm still struggling with the same weights I've been using since day 1!

 I haven't checked my video footage yet, but I have the feeling that I had better form on the single arm assisted push ups.

The final burnout is still a filthy monster!

Tomorrow will be my lovely POWER LEGS and will feature AB SHREDDER for the first time.

I'm excited to see how that goes.

Peace out.

Video highlights: http://youtu.be/U8gdiO3Q7qo




No comments:

Post a Comment