Wednesday, December 18, 2013

INSANITY: THE ASYLUM - VOLUME TWO: Day 11 - BACK & 6-PACK

So today was supposed to be a lot more hectic than it actually was, due to the fact that football practice was cancelled and due to the fact that solving my structural geology midterm took longer than expected.

Nevertheless, it was a long, effort-needing day at the university and I was really done by the time I got home after all the traffic I encountered on my drive back home.

However, one does not simply skips an asylum workout, no no no.. we don't do that over here!

Today's BACK & 6-PACK workout was definitely better than week 1's.. I felt this during the all mighty superman dumbbell pluses/ mountain climber sequence.

The nice thing about this workout is that it engages you in a way that time really fly by and all of a sudden you're doing the cool down stretches.

One thing I do want to get better is the 5-count abs routine, as my V-sit position is still not in good form. The second thing is that my static hip flys need to get stronger and more stable.

Tomorrow, day 12, will be an OFF-DAY STRETCH and that will be very appreciated.

Peace out

Video highlights: http://youtu.be/LOJrUNOYvzg


No comments:

Post a Comment