Saturday, December 7, 2013

THE ASYLUM - VOLUME 2!


  • Fruit Punch Gatorade Perform - 
  • Green bell pepper and whole-wheat bread slices - 
  • Rest - 
All is ready for the new challenge ahead of me tomorrow, which is starting INSANITY: THE ASYLUM - VOLUME 2.

Now let me back up a bit, recently and on the 28th of October to be precise, I was doing my final fit-test after completing my very first round of Asylum (volume one).

The results (I will get back to that later in a different post) were truly amazing. I looked better, I felt better, but most important of all, I performed better.

Over the past weeks I had decided to create a hybrid of my own, a 30-day P90X/Asylum hybrid that I managed to get 13 days through then started to get slimy and sluggish with.

So when I finally saw that I need an actual structured schedule, I decided to go crazy, AGAIN.

Tomorrow, the 8th of December 2013, shall mark day one of my Asylum volume two journey. 

My goals are definitely a leaner body, more abdominal and arm definition, and an overall athletic improvement in my two current sports (Football and Volleyball).

I'm 1.83 meters tall and weigh 70 kilograms, I don't really need to lose any weight, but shedding some fat won't hurt.



Decide. Commit. Succeed.




No comments:

Post a Comment