Sunday, December 15, 2013

INSANITY: THE ASYLUM - VOLUME TWO: Day 8 - X TRAINER

WEEK 2!

So yesterday was day 7 in the books and I decided to go for a full on rest day with even no stretching.

Just 50 minutes ago I was done with my day 8 workout, the X TRAINER, and it did not get any easier, making it really fit Shaun T's description: "The epitome of the Athletic Matrix

The "moving matrix push-ups" routine is still damn hard to keep up with, and so are the "leaping push-ups" with the single arm burpee.

I think I did better last week with the agility foot work due to the fact of me being really tired today after a long day at the university.

Also, the very final workout with the lateral jumps wasn't as I hoped it would be with me tumbling over the ladder when it came to the full 4 squares jumps.

Tomorrow will be one of the days I always fear, UPPER ELITE.

Peace!

Video highlights: http://youtu.be/SADdEhvN9ms


No comments:

Post a Comment