Sunday, December 22, 2013

INSANITY: THE ASYLUM - VOLUME TWO: Day 15 - X TRAINER

I cannot stress how happy I am that I'm on a week off from university at the moment, because although I had enough rest and sleep yesterday, X TRAINER really kicked my behind today!

This workout is really one of a kind, it goes from speed to agility to strength to vertical in no time.

My footwork on the agility drills wasn't as I hoped it would be, I found myself getting tired and having a delayed reflex in couple of the steps.

One thing I still can't get right is the jump rope swings, I even watched YouTube tutorial on how to do it correctly but I still need time (and space too)

I did better on the Push-ups matrix today in the sense that I manged to last longer till I collapsed on my knees, and also did the push ups with better form.

The main thing that really made me feel the progress is the very final exercise with the lateral ladder jumps as I managed to complete the jumps without hitting the ladder on every level out of the four.

I agree with some of the Beachbody coaches that are blogging on YouTube when they say that this program does not get any easier, but in fact gets tougher as you become used to the routines because it only makes you dig deeper and push harder!

Stay safe.

Video highlights: http://youtu.be/-mTtOTJFOwU


No comments:

Post a Comment