Monday, December 9, 2013

INSANITY: THE ASYLUM - VOLUME TWO: Day 2 - UPPER ELITE

Yo everybody,

I am through with the second day of volume two and what a great relief it feels to be able to cope with a lot of the moves on this video.

My greatest weakness in my opinion is my upper body strength, as my average maximum push ups reps are about 30, 35 on a good day.

I decided to have two weights on the dumbbells, 10 KG's and 7.5 KG's and this was a good move.

This workout is a true killer, I was really hurting in the burnout phase while doing the push ups/in and out abs pyramid and I'm extremely glad with the fact that I did it in the morning right after waking up, as I have a football match later in the night.

I like how Shaun T embedded the jump rope in the stretches, just a twitch to show how this man doesn't run out of creativity to keep his workouts new.

I'm excited and anxious to try tomorrow's workout, POWER LEGS. Vertical Plyo was definitely a beast, lets see what this one holds.

Peace.

Video highlights: http://youtu.be/B-ctlnbnB7M


No comments:

Post a Comment