Tuesday, December 17, 2013

INSANITY: THE ASYLUM - VOLUME TWO: Day 10 - POWER LEGS

I just got done with my day 10 workout, POWER LEGS.

It kind of feels that Shaun was like "Hmmm, yesterday I killed their upper body so today Imma destroy their lowers"

This and all volume two workouts are no joke, and the mental challenge is sometimes tougher than the physical one while doing those drills.

I did not have much to eat today so I think for some reason that I did better last week, but I'll have to review my video to see whether that actually applies or not.

All in all, I enjoy working my lower body more than the upper part because I'm not such a weak individual when it comes to quads and hams and calves, and the second reason being that I play football (soccer) so it really correlates a lot more than the upper body routines.

Tomorrow will be one of those ever lasting long days with long hours at university, volleyball and football practice which I'm kind of sure I'll have to skip one of those to be able to press play and do BACK & 6-PACK.

Let's see how it goes (Y)

Video highlights: http://youtu.be/efOuIF7IbfU


No comments:

Post a Comment