Sunday, December 29, 2013

INSANITY: THE ASYLUM - VOLUME TWO: Day 22 - X TRAINER

Week 4, the final week of the program begins with the epitome of the athletic matrix, the mighty X TRAINER itself.

Now I was aiming at going all in on this one seeing it's the last time I'm doing this workout (for now), and I did feel like I was doing better on the agility work in the beginning but I was hurting at the end.

I lasted longer in the moving push ups matrix which is always a nice thing, and also managed to do more in and out ab reps and did not mess up the ladder while shooting back into plank position.

However, by the time I reached the final agility sequence I was dead, I started deteriorating so quickly and I was so slow and out of breath, and this reflected on my lateral jumps in the end in which I did not do as well as I did last week.

 To conclude, I got better in some moves and worse in others, but that's how life is.

I guess I did not have enough to eat today, I felt that throughout the day.

Tomorrow is UPPER ELITE which I'm never excited to do.

See you.

Video highlights: http://youtu.be/suvp-pv93Eg


No comments:

Post a Comment